- Chelation is the formation or presence of two or more separate bindings between a polydentate (multiple bonded) ligand and a single central atom. Usually these ligands are organic compounds, and are called chelants, chelators, chelating agents, or sequestering agents.
- The treatment of mental or psychological disorders by psychological means
- (therapist) a person skilled in a particular type of therapy
- Therapy (in Greek: ????????), or treatment, is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis. In the medical field, it is synonymous with the word “treatment”. Among psychologists, the term may refer specifically to psychotherapy or “talk therapy”.
- Treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder
- (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.); “the quarterback is undergoing treatment for a knee injury”; “he tried every treatment the doctors suggested”; “heat therapy gave the best relief”
Therapy Room Victoria Baths Manchester
Therapy Tank and Weighing Room, Victoria Baths, Manchester
Therapy session venezia